The Olympic Knights is an elite group of twelve knights, supposedly the greatest and most skilled warriors in all of the solar system, who serve as the force that protects the Sovereign and uphold the Compact of the Society.
The Olympic Knights all wear different, unique armor that is one of a kind and meant to separate them from other Golds. Each Knight wears a golden cloak emblazoned with the pyramid of the Society. Some of the older knights, such as Lorn, often refuse to wash their armour out of superstition, as they believe that they might wash away the good luck that enables them to survive.
The helm of the Morning Knight has a rising sun, and the armor is golden.
The Protean Knight's armour is gold and blue, emblazoned with sea serpents.
The Rage Knight's armor is dark and the helm is a laughing wolfskull.
The Hearth Knight's armor is the shade of bright flames.
- Morning Knight; Last held by Cassius au Bellona, previously Venetia au Rein
- Rage Knight; Last held by Fitchner au Barca before his betrayal and death. Prior to that, the position was held by Lorn au Arcos for sixty years.
- Protean Knight; Last held by Aja au Grimmus
- Storm Knight; Currently a Gold from the Japanese Isles on Earth.
- Wind Knight; Name unknown, slain by Ragnar Volarus during the siege of Agea.
- Hearth Knight; Name unknown, the Hearth Knight was decapitated by Nero au Augustus.
- Truth Knight; Name unknown, killed by Cassius au Bellona during the coup against the Sovereign
- Joy Knight; Name unknown, killed by Darrow during the coup against the Sovereign. Said to be from an old Venusian family
- Death Knight; Name unknown, killed by Ragnar Volarus during the assault at Quicksilver's home
- Cloud Knight; Name unknown, aided Roque au Fabii during the Battle of Ilium
- Fear Knight; Name unknown, mentioned near the end of Morning Star to be going after Victra au Julii and Sefi.
- Love Knight; Name unknown, mentioned near the end of Morning Star to be going after Victra au Julii and Sefi.